Write for Meeting Application and Reach worldwide
Become a guest writer
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise in event management, event marketing, event engagement, event business, or other knowledge for different types of events, we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our blog!
Please note that we no longer accept posts that don’t cover one topic in depth. Unless it’s a step-by-step guide or your post provides unique findings, we won’t accept “7 secrets of” or “top 10 tips to.”
Apart from that, here’s what we’re looking for:
- before writing an article, please send us two or three post ideas with outlines so we can help you to choose the best topic for our audience,
- your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (“how to” kind of post), without it your post will be rejected,
- add live-examples or use cases,
- when writing, you should have a specific keyword in mind (it should appear in a title and a body parts of the post).
- make sure that your article contains at least 800 words,
- make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion. Don’t call the conclusion a “Conclusion,” “Final remarks” or “Takeways,” you can do better than that!
- the post should include links to external resources, and at least one link to a study, research report or survey. We’d love to see one or two links to our posts,
- when we agree on topic, please write the draft on Google Docs and send us a link. Remember to share it with wojciech(at)meetingapplication.com and enable commenting,
- add some videos or graphics you’d like to see included; feel free to go for anything under the CC license (graphics should be at least 1200 x 628 px),
- avoid self-promotion in the post; feel free to talk a bit about your business experience but make sure the post itself is not salesy,
How to submit your post?
If you feel that your post would be a good fit for the Meeting Application blog, contact us via email wojciech(at)meetingapplication.com
If we decide to publish your post, we will also need your short bio 🙂
Can’t wait to see what you have to offer!